ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Th0rn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Th0rn

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
714
Reaction score
279
Location
York, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this coral at frag swap a couple months ago and never asked the name. Could someone tell me the name of it?

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1470490056.822870.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new