Id

reefbandit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
102
Reaction score
83
Location
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the below frags as mystery items from one of the live sales a few months ago. Can anyone Id them. I believe the first one may be rainbow splice.

30ECE168-E237-4B7F-90B8-29D07B4AA2D8.jpeg

AFA1DFFE-3B1F-41D8-AAAE-DC1C9F0815B4.jpeg

A00C3EFB-8194-49F8-BC33-E63C18E32D4A.jpeg
 
Top one is PC Rainbow. Next looks like A. digitifera to me. Reef Gardener sells a similar one as “Midnight Rainbow”. Final is a polyp blob and needs to grow real branches prior to ID.
 
Are you certain about the pc rainbow for number 1? the reason I ask is I have pc rainbow in my tank and it looks nothing like this. I’ve had some people tell me they think it’s the rainbow splice but I’m not sure.
 
It doesn’t look like a millepora to me. Let it grow a bit and find out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new