Ideal AIO tank for zoa PROP?

NanoDrummer09

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
22
Location
Portland Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the beginning fazes of getting a frag tank together. I'm currently collecting a variety of zoas with the intention of having the mother colonies in my DT then grow out some frags in a separate 20ish gallon tank. Currently looking at the Nuvo25 lagoon or the JBJ20gal. Ideas? I'll mostly be growing zoas and other softies. Currently working on an equipment/lighting list.
 
Grow out and frag in the nuvo or whatever you tank you get. Just pick the footprint you like. The lagoons are setup better than standard nuvos if you're going with innovative marine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new