Ideal lighting settings for sps using LED

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedrod56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jedrod56

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone need your help with regards to my light settings.

I have a 150 high with over 150 pounds of live rock lots of sps at top, as well butt all other types of corals. Water parameters are good. I am using AI Hydra 52 non HD lights. I currently have 2 for butt 4 foot wide tank. My current light settings are

white 10
Red 2
Green 5
Blues both at 100
Uv at 75
Violet at 60

My question is if that is enough white for sps and if not what would be best and how do I ramp it up without frying them. Appreciate all your help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new