• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ideas on value of corals

David Gaskins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
167
Reaction score
89
Location
Jesup
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had any interest in full tank I have for sale (https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...-for-sale-leaving-hobby.1110368/post-14147467), and since its been a long time since I have bought any corals, I would like to get some idea on what I should expect to price.

These large colony pieces are of most interest (I have some other acro and LPS I didn't include, including XL JF Raja Rampage attached to rock).
5173 Green Candy Cane XL Colony
5173 Blue/Green Hammer XL Colony
5160 Mummy Eye Chalice Colony
5158 Watermelon Chalice XL Colony
5168 OG Holy Grail (Multiple Head)
5162 Mummy Eye Chalice XL Colony w/Watermelon Chalice on Rock
5171 TSA Blueberry Stylo
5164 JKR Ultimate Rainbow (SM)
5159 Cornbread Crazy Clown (LG)
5163 JKR Ultimate Rainbow (LG)

Sincerely,

David
IMG_5173.JPG
IMG_5172.JPG
IMG_5160.JPG
IMG_5158.JPG
IMG_5168.JPG
IMG_5162.JPG
IMG_5171.JPG
IMG_5164.JPG
IMG_5159.JPG
IMG_5163.JPG
IMG_5173.JPG
IMG_5172.JPG
IMG_5160.JPG
IMG_5158.JPG
IMG_5168.JPG
IMG_5162.JPG
IMG_5171.JPG
IMG_5164.JPG
IMG_5159.JPG
IMG_5163.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new