Identification and advice.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dborrett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dborrett

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I'm relatively new to this reef keeping hobby and need some advice. Can anyone identify both the yellow and the black growths in the photo and advise if they are good or bad.
Cheers Dave

IMG_20151008_181851.jpg
 
Hi thanks for the feedback. Yes I used live rock when I set the tank up, it is just that the yellow sponges seem to have become more common over the past month or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new