Identification help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter N-A-S-O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

N-A-S-O

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
65
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up today because it was a steal that I couldn't pass up. Is this a stereonenephthya? Once I am done acclimating it I will get better pictures.

20201204_151858.jpg 20201204_151835.jpg
 
Top down
 

Attachments

  • 20201204_160019.jpg
    20201204_160019.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 48
Maybe a carnation coral or Flower tree coral? If its either of these, you'll have to feed them as they are non-photosynthetic
 
I was thinking carnation as well however this has be in my LFS tank for over six months and they do not feed that particular tank at all. Could a carnation survive that long?
 
Here it is opened up some for anyone whose intrested.
 

Attachments

  • 20201204_194233.jpg
    20201204_194233.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 49

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new