Identification Help - Torch Coral

Tim's Inifinity Reefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R, I wonder if one of the torch gurus out there can help me identify this beauty? Bought it locally from another hobbyist who didn't know what it was called, but I'd like to have a positive ID for the sale of frags in the future.

Thanks in advance for any help!

20221003_193340-01.jpeg 20221003_193223.jpg
 
Without a known lineage, you can’t 100% claim it’s anything specific. If I had to guess I might say dragon soul.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new