Identification help

  • Thread starter Thread starter jnj97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jnj97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
157
Reaction score
108
Location
Grand Gorge NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12407f0c8a67b5965801bd7789440f8b.jpg

He had one large claw and one small. He was really dark almost black with red streaks on him. Sad to sat I found him this morning like this but ar one time he lived in a shell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new