Identification of a Soft Coral

NebraskaReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve been reefing for a little over a year and I recently went to my lfs to pick up a coral. I was viewing some leathers and considered buying one. When I got home after purchasing one and acclimated it, the coral looked similar to gsp. I already have a gsp colony so I don’t want to have another. Please send me your thoughts. The frag on the plug is the newly purchased one and the other is my established gsp.

image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new