Identification, Porites?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djkms
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djkms

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
372
Reaction score
496
Location
Spring Hill, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I assume this porites but want to get a 2nd opinion. Its neighboring a BK Chem Crack Juice acropora and so far the porites is winning. time to move the BK Chem I think.

20220419_102835-2.jpg
 
I assume this porites but want to get a 2nd opinion. Its neighboring a BK Chem Crack Juice acropora and so far the porites is winning. time to move the BK Chem I think.

20220419_102835-2.jpg
Looks to be
 
Trade name on this one is often “Sand Dollar Monti,” but I believe it is generally accepted to be a porites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new