Identify my prop tank angler!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jafoca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jafoca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here he is - I finally caught him out of hiding. (can you train them not to hide?)

Anyhow, I have done my best to ID this guy with no success. His lure is too small to see very well, and his "horn" and first spine do not match anything I have seen on id information.

He is a sweet little fish, probably a tad over 2 inches long. He keeps the bad guys away from my coral in my prop tank.


OH yeah... when I first got him he was completely black!
evil.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new