Identify please

20140209_205034.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey thanks for the help. When I got this montipora the guy told me what type it was and I quickly forgotten. My little girls were with me and for some reason they don't like corals! So it was daddy, I'm tired and want to go home, and can we stop at McDonald's? And, look at this dory fish. Can we go to build a bear after McDonald's? Then ewww look at that fish! My feet hurt, I'm really tired, can we go to the indoor McDonald's and play?
So hope you understand why it was that I forgot :-D thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new