Identify some sps corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlauck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jlauck

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
111
Reaction score
85
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bad habit of buying corals because I like how they look, but forget to ask what they are. Can you help me identify these? I know there is a monitpora digitata and a birdsnest, but the others I just don't remember.

Z62_5951.JPG

Z62_5951-2.JPG

Z62_5952.JPG

Z62_5953.JPG

Z62_5954.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new