Identify this (easy one) thanks

PhamousPhish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
194
Reaction score
54
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I got this from reefapalooza last weekend and idk what it is. What is this? Will it spread or just grow? Its the tree looking thing

20260428_214512.jpg 20260428_214526.jpg
 
I’m not totally sure, hopefully someone else will have an answer but it kinda looks like a green sinularia to me
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new