Identify

  • Thread starter Thread starter amandap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

amandap

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
Location
nebraska
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone can help me identify what these corals are. I have looked and can't find exactly the same things. They came on my live rock and the store just told me they are corals. Thank you!
20200920_194103.jpg
 
Looks like Cespitularia. It’s a soft coral
 
Looks like Cespitularia. It’s a soft coral
Thank you! Can you tell me how they are to be cared for? I'm not doing something right because they were much happier yesterday.
 
I would place them at the bottom of the tank with medium flow
 
Spagetti finger leather coral. Mid tank in moderate water flow and light. Requires that light for photosynthesis
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new