IDS please

  • Thread starter Thread starter waterfae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

waterfae

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know exactly what these are bit I have a guess please help

1).
ha3e4yba.jpg


2).
pehygu7e.jpg


3).
va7e6ute.jpg

9e4e2a5a.jpg


4).
ane4e7aq.jpg


5).
7emapame.jpg


6).
8uruse8y.jpg


7).
yjuga2a5.jpg


8).
a9a9abe5.jpg
 
Fouth pic. On the left looks like aiptasia. They are not good. Need to kill them
Third pic. Might be them also not sure...
Aiptasia-X works good.
Good luck with the others. Sorry I dobt know what they are
 
I don't think it is aptatia sorry bit fantastic photos so they have 5 tenticals/ lashes and are either green, red with white dot or red and fethery depends on the place
 
1. What's left of a Goniopora
2. Appears to be a chalice.
3.I can't tell because it blends in with the background
4. Blastomussa merletti
5. Green Star Polyps
6.again appears to be a chalice
7.Ricordea
Smiley face. Rock with what looks like a mushroom on it

The un numbered one could be Xenia or some other soft coral like it. Or it could be aiptasia. Kinda hard to tell in the photo.
 
Ok so recommendations for care of the chalaces and gonipora ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new