If money were no issue, what fish would you buy?

CUNAReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in 2007 or 2008, I was lucky enough to visit the liveaquaria divers den in northern Wisconsin. The staff there had a white frog fish that they had trained to wave at you. It was the coolest fish I have every seen. I have no idea what it cost, but if money was not an issue...

Eli J.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in 2007 or 2008, I was lucky enough to visit the liveaquaria divers den in northern Wisconsin. The staff there had a white frog fish that they had trained to wave at you. It was the coolest fish I have every seen. I have no idea what it cost, but if money was not an issue...

That is great. Is there a video of it online anywhere?

ingtar_shinowa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new one: Bodianus sanguineus

image_large

rajkovich207

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMHO, I don't like gem tangs. Nothin special but the price tag. My dream fish is a male ventralis anthias:
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Ventralis Anthias (sorry I'm on my phone but there's better pics on google)
And for the tang:
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: White Tail Bristletooth Tang, Ctenochaetus flavicauda
I just can't stop staring at it. There are several others but these are top of my list. Love this thread! I laughed for at least 15 minutes from the nemo one!

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That White Tail Bristletooth Tang is gorgeous. I've never considered that fish before. You're right, you can't stop staring at it. Very beautiful.
IMHO, I don't like gem tangs. Nothin special but the price tag. My dream fish is a male ventralis anthias:
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Ventralis Anthias (sorry I'm on my phone but there's better pics on google)
And for the tang:
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: White Tail Bristletooth Tang, Ctenochaetus flavicauda
I just can't stop staring at it. There are several others but these are top of my list. Love this thread! I laughed for at least 15 minutes from the nemo one!

Railcar79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is less price based and more tank size/care issues

Spanish Shawl Nudibranch, Flabellina iodinea
Blue Dragon Nudibranch,
Glaucus atlanticus
Naso Tang

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a tank full of gem tangs, black tangs, and clarion angels would look pretty sick.....moneys no option...............

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back