If you could only add 3

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My acros are doing well but due to a very small tank, I only have room for 3 more acro frags MAX. I’m looking for some stunners to add now, ideally under $350 for a frag. What 3 would you choose? If you have pics please provide them. Looking for ideas because I’m not very familiar with all of the different acro strands/names.

current frags:
-Little Red Ferrari
-PC Rainbow
-Homemaker
-Rainbow millie
-Fox flame
-Proximo
-a few different dragon variants

elysics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed a lack of much blue in your choices,

Maybe Oregon tort/heart of the ocean
Icefire echinata for some growth pattern variety

And then something bold, maybe just a solid neon green highlighter acro, or something a little more exclusive like a bkchem gummiworm

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about Walt Disney or battle corals hot heaven

OP
OP
MONTANTK

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed a lack of much blue in your choices,

Maybe Oregon tort/heart of the ocean
Icefire echinata for some growth pattern variety

And then something bold, maybe just a solid neon green highlighter acro, or something a little more exclusive like a bkchem gummiworm
Do you have pics of the gummiworm? I tried googling it but the heart of the ocean kept popping up. I have considered Oregon tort but not sure my spectrum will do it justice. I tried to add a little blue with the homemaker

OP
OP
MONTANTK

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about Walt Disney or battle corals hot heaven
Walt Disney is one that I was thinking of adding. The 3 I was thinking of are the Walt Disney, Homewrecker, and Angry Birds but I wanted to hear of some other options. The hot heaven is nice but I think I prefer the cherry bomb for red color

elysics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have pics of the gummiworm? I tried googling it but the heart of the ocean kept popping up. I have considered Oregon tort but not sure my spectrum will do it justice. I tried to add a little blue with the homemaker
There's only like 3 or 4 pictures on Google, one of them in the heart of the ocean thread. It's the orange thing with the nubby tips that kind of but not quite looks like an echinata

OP
OP
MONTANTK

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's only like 3 or 4 pictures on Google, one of them in the heart of the ocean thread. It's the orange thing with the nubby tips that kind of but not quite looks like an echinata
Ah okay I saw that one. Is there an easy place to find it or do you have to stumble across a hobbyist selling it?

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with Cherry Bomb. It's a must have Tenuis in my opinion. WD is another great one. I would highly recommend Sexy Corals Orange Passion also. Vivids Confetti is one of may favorites.

Vivids Confetti
Vivids Confetti.jpg

Back