If you had all the money in the world and could only add one more fish...

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Masked Angel pair along with Crosshatch pair. They actually live on reefs and can do quite well with corals and inverts. I don't have the inclination to keep a 68 degree reef for an interruptus, peppermint or red box fish.

Wrought Iron Butterfly would be my fish of choice for a tank that I had to doctor up the conditions and other inhabitants... and they are not even a total fortune.

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fortunate to have just finished stocking 625g FOWLR tank. All my dream fish including Goldflake, Queen and emperor angels, GEm,purple, and male blonde naso(with streamers) tangs as well as many others (34 fish in total) are all present and accounted for! Can’t really think of another fish I would really want. Maybe a conspicuous angel but don’t really have the room as I want to see the fish I have grow into full size adults....so the quest is to get them to thrive!

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parachielinus alffini - One male and a harem of females.. and I would dedicate an entire fishroom to trying to successfully breed these.

flasher_wrasse_1.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back