I'll Do My Best To Learn From The Best

DecentCollegeStudent

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Alex, but i'm a decent college student so call me that instead if you'd like. I'm going to be a sophomore at the university of Minnesota Twin cities for a bachelor's in fisheries and wildlife and trying to figure out what'll happen to me after that. I've mostly done freshwater aquariums for a long time but was hoping for something new so I keep both freshwater and saltwater tanks now to prevent myself from dying of boredom throughout the school year. My saltwater tank is a 20 with a Clownfish pair, a small Ocellaris I got from Petco and a large Percula from a different store and not planning on getting much else until I possibly upgrade to a 200 or something close to that. I hope that we can all get along and I can learn something all from you! I don't have much to offer for help since i'm just starting out but I'll do my best for you all.

IMG_1985.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R Alex and thanks for saying hello :)
welcome-gif-13.gif
#Welcometor2r
 
welcome,we all here have something to offer no matter how big or small.the clowns look happy and healthy so it seems you are off to a good start.we all love pics so can ya post a few more of the tank?
 
Last edited:
Hi Alex and welcome to R2R!

It’s great to have you with us and you can learn loads on here and if you don’t know anything you just need to ask.

Great clowns to!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R, thank for becoming a member:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new