illinoisans

  • Thread starter Thread starter benny z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
lol - i had to look that one up at urban dictionary. too funny.

sara is that your viper?

LOL - I grew up in WI, so that's what we called the Illinoisans that crossed the cheddar curtain into our state.

Yes, but I have to share the car with my hubby:squigglemouth:
 
very nice. a buddy of mine recently bought an '02 gts.

do you race it?
 
very nice. a buddy of mine recently bought an '02 gts.

do you race it?

We have raced it, but we have been too busy the last couple years with our other hobbies to stay involved with the Viper Club too.
 
I'll have to pm you next time I head to my parents or brother-in-laws house and see if you got any goodies for sale. My brother-in-law lives off of Rt 6 just past the new high school and my parents live in Wilmington.

I live pretty much behind the new high school, so right by them I guess. Shoot me a message when you are heading out this way.
Jay
 
lol, who cares right...from chicago and just recently moved to kenosha wisconsin.ya, I know I havent changed my "Location" just been lazy
 
Bunch of Yankees in this thread!
Isn't anyone from southern IL?
Holiday Shores, 30miles NE of St.Louis, but I still make the BNARC and CMAS swaps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new