• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Illumagic Blaze x90 $400

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coronarex

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
510
Reaction score
249
Location
Eastern Shore of Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an Illumagic Blaze X90 three-foot LED fixture that works like new and has been in storage for the past three years. It operates perfectly and features Bluetooth control through the Illumagic app for iPhone and Android.

Specs: 35.4" L × 5.9" W × 1.65" H, 225 watts, nine 25-watt full-spectrum LED clusters, and removable 75-degree optics that provide a 120-degree spread when removed. Designed for high-light-demanding SPS corals. No factory box; willing to ship at the buyer’s expense.

Asking $400 OBO
Originally paid $1000

5996.jpg
5998.jpg


 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new