• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Illuminati and butt kisser

thesoulpatch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
621
Reaction score
333
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3 poly frag of bk from NY Reef Aquatics
120$
20190630_165729.jpg


I also have a single frag with 2 polpys of wwc illuminati zoa.

Along with 2 singles. Single are $40 and the double is $75
20190630_165929.jpg


Standard dos picture in bag first attempt within 2 hours of delivery.
 
BUMP I want these gone. The single are 20 and the double is 30. The buttkisser stays the same price. They get shipped next day along with styro box.
 
Photos with more white light?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new