IM 15 gallon AIO

Update!!
Been able to stabilize my 65 gallon. Added sand and will be getting water in this weekend. I'm gonna get it cycling before I head to Japan in June 4th!
 
Update!!
Been able to stabilize my 65 gallon. Added sand and will be getting water in this weekend. I'm gonna get it cycling before I head to Japan in June 4th!
Exciting Camden, can’t wait to see it!
 
pals-metapals.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new