IM 25 lagoon

rizek

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
74
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’m setting up an IM marine 25 lagoon and I need some ideas for the aquascape, the tank will be a mixed reef with mainly LPs, some sps and softies (mushroom and zoa garden)

I already have a bunch of rock but not sure what to do. Could you guys upload some pictures of your tanks? To have some ideas, thank!
 
Hello and welcome.

I’ll include a photo of mine, but it’s a IM 75.

You could just do a google search of photos for “25 gallon aquascapes”
I just tried it and a lot of photos come up.

IMG_0460.jpeg
 
R2R has a few aquascape help threads. Not sure where to find them but also I don’t know how to navigate the site well lol. Maybe you can find them. Many pictures of scapes and pointers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new