• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM 74 Gallon Sump

Item Price
495
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

stevenc23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
28
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Innovative Marine Nuvo RFS 50 Sump

SOLD

74 Gallon Capacity

Specs and Features

Brand NEW - Still in Unopened Box
  • Reinforced Double Walled Acrylic Frame Construction
  • Silent Siphon Safety Drain Design
  • Laser Etched Water Level Indicators (Front and Side Views)
  • 3 - 1” High Quality PVC Bulkheads
  • 1 - 3/4” High Quality PVC Bulkhead with Hose Barb Fitting
  • and MORE

657156135_4340427112864251_3727258322502237258_n.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new