I'm a Dad, and I have a Dad. Not bogging myself down with a sale this Day. But if you work for it, you can save on BC this weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Baby Reaction GIF
Of course I mean not that there’s anything wrong with that:) but if you are a dad or still have a dad, spend some time with them tomorrow. This thread is your lowest priority my friend.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course I mean not that there’s anything wrong with that:) but if you are a dad or still have a dad, spend some time with them tomorrow. This thread is your lowest priority my friend.
It’s probably for the best because I’m on vacation this week so if I spent a ton of time on the forum my wife would probably kill me.

Mr. Wiggles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for doing this Just placed my first order with you for a battle box and am very excited!! Happy Father’s Day!

Max93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’ve looked through the site, Instagram, and reef2reef I cannot for the life of me find this.

Max93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can be difficult to search for a secret…
I’ve tried the search tab in the site too by typing different terms, and also by highlighting the entire page to see if there’s a text in a different color lol. I’m so lost, maybe it’s hard to find on mobile?

Max93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried the search tab in the site too by typing different terms, and also by highlighting the entire page to see if there’s a text in a different color lol. I’m so lost, maybe it’s hard to find on mobile?
Found it!!

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Super simple, sorta. Find the code and save. No funny fliers or superbump/superthreads or the usual nonsense.

But.........

You are going to have to dig deep for this one. I’ve buried deep, somewhere in the site a coupon code for a cool 150.00 off any order over 300.00. Find it and use it!

You will not guess it. I promise. So please don't even bother pumping useless guesses into the mainframe.

I’m definitely not telling anyone where it is or how to find it. But, if someone does, they are free to tell or drop hints. I will not be sad if no one finds it. Honestly that's more time I get to spend with the kiddos this weekend.

Good luck!

Also, I do realize the irony of bogging you guys down in an effort to save money, while I choose to make it harder for you to spend that money, so I don't get bogged down...
Hey Adam, I went ahead and order a box, did not see a place for a note, want to request any of the hardier acros/SPS you have! Thanks in advanced.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals can I request "hardy" SPS? I want to get in on the deal and order a battlebox or maybe a few bargain boxes, but have had a few issues recently and not looking for anything sensitive.
Of course. We will always go over selection specifics like this before they ship

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Fathers Day and question…before finding stuff here…I found this?

What is this? Is there a story that I didn’t find? Lol

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find it! :disappointed-face: Such an amazing collection of of beautiful
corals!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back