I'm at a loss here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DubDr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you @saltyfilmfolks , as I stated I wasn't trying to be rude and totally get where you were coming from. I'm just trying to help advance the knowledge of those looking for it in this forum and I think the post you just made did that. I'm also leaning towards something either husbandry related, environment or possibly something chemical. I'm aware most everything, but especially softies can be nasty chemical wise, I've just not seen any issues out of Xenia before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new