I'm back after a long break

Magical Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
26
Location
Lancaster, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took about a year break from the hobby and it's time to dive back in. I'm thinking about a 93g cube. Can you guys tell me if there's been any break through equipment.

I'm thinking about the gen 3 radion but I see a lot of hype about the AI Hydra HD's. Any input? I had the radions before and loved them.

I'll probably go with an MP40 unless there is something comparable and reasonable.

I was always partial to Reef octopus skimmers. I think I should still be good with those, correct?

Anything else?

I can wait to get those high end acans and rainbow chalices back into my life. It's calling me.
 
Funny!! I've been out for about a year and getting ready to jump back in, also with a 93 cube or similar. Certainly keep this posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new