I'm Back. Sort of...

1785431325123.gif

Glad to have you!
Thank you.
 
Hello and welcome! You seem to have some wonderful plans. Looking forward to hearing more about your future tank!
Thank you. I hope that they turn out wonderfully. I have gained so many good ideas from you guys already. I just learned that my old anemone had to have been a bubble tip because it was on the rocks. I also learned that bubble tips don't always have bubble tips. Onward.
 
Welcome! This place is a great place to settle in and allow us to come along for the ride as you go through your journey. And it sounds like it'll be a BIG one! Make sure to come back here and post your tank thread when you make it. I'd love to follow along!
Thank you so much. I will post photos and also describe the many experiments that I have planned, regardless of the outcomes. Someone here had an encouraging post for this. He said to just try it, especially when it comes to fish personalities vs. their species traits. I will test the waters just a little and see what happens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new