I'm back...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been gone for almost two weeks for a west coast trip... I'd like to apologize for some late pm's that I'm slowly replying back starting tonight... I've only have a short time to be online during the trip..

anyway, it's good to be back... :)
 
Welcome back Marvin,
While you were gone Rev was spreading a rumor that you had run away with John Basdeow. I think you should start a rumor about him.
 
:hammer:

me and my prego wife visited lots of family members and friends... didn't have any time to check out any shops which was a bummer... another scheduled trip is in the works.. maybe I'll have time then... :)
 
welcome back marv, hope your tank is doing great still. I know i get all stressed out when gone off for a few myself
 
Glad to see you back! Hope everything is well with the tank.
 
Ummm yeah welcome back! hehe CONGRATS! mayne going to be an uncle again, GREAT! cant wait...how was you tank when you got back?
 
hey marv, congrats! Thats awesome! Hope you had a great time on vacation!
 
thanks all... :)

there are a few pieces that aren't too happy atm but I plan on doing a few water changes to get them happy again in the next few weeks.. my friend did an awesome job looking after the tank.. :)
 
thanks for the warm welcome... I missed all ya'll and your awesome tanks... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new