Im back .........

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me a while to find you guys but hi everyone , i have been a member before I went back to school.I usually never missed a meeting for a while.I remember some of the names I think I bought a tank from pickman66 . But you guys might remember me I was always around emerald bay with a military hair cut. Any way about 2 years ago up in Murray we had a ridiculous ice storm devastated my entire reef in hours. ......I was devastated as welll..... But I'm ready to get back in it starting from scratch. I have had my old like rock curing for about a month and I'm ready to go.......just need a tank and such but how is every one ? Does anyone remember me ?

Ps pm me u have a tank for sale
Morgan

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me a while to find you guys but hi everyone , i have been a member before I went back to school.I usually never missed a meeting for a while.I remember some of the names I think I bought a tank from pickman66 . But you guys might remember me I was always around emerald bay with a military hair cut. Any way about 2 years ago up in Murray we had a ridiculous ice storm devastated my entire reef in hours. ......I was devastated as welll..... But I'm ready to get back in it starting from scratch. I have had my old like rock curing for about a month and I'm ready to go.......just need a tank and such but how is every one ? Does anyone remember me ?

Ps pm me u have a tank for sale
Morgan
I have been pretty active since 2007 and was a regular customer at Ebayfish, I may have seen or talked to you before but do not recall your screen name.
But Welcome back just the same and I remember that storm as it took Ky pretty much out at the time.
What size tank are you looking for? There may be some good deals on tanks from one of our members?
Bill

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morgan, Welcome back... Yea. I been around here for the last 7 years or so... Good to see you getting back in. Big meeting this weekend in Manchester.

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a smaller tank 40ish gallon or a bigger all in one I love that 90 for sale but i don't think my landlord would be too happy lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back