im backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You back in the hobby?

For real bro I missed you man! Welcome back!
 
I'm back for good this time......just picked up a 30 gallon tank with a four bulb t5ho with SLRS skimmer small sump tons of extras so I'm excited
 
Nice to see you are back in the hobby. Give me a shout if you ever need corals.
 
Found out my fiance was cheating on me so I moved home n had to move home but I'm back on my feet n ready to go
 
That sucks. Hurts though. I was dating a girl for 6 years and she left 7 months ago and i was so sad. But you just have to hang tough and move on. This is the only hobby that keeps me busy besides hiking and rock climbing.
 
Glad you back:)
 
Good to see you back. You keep to threads going! Sorry to hear about that, dang women.. (sorry ladies)
 
We got our very own Dedicated server now so bring it on Phil!
 
Welcome back Phil! We all missed you! Sorry to hear about your personal struggles...on the bright side, at least you found out before your wedding.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new