I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My euphyllia garden

5FC30A0E-82E0-40AD-A03E-C9C6098C34F9.jpeg
 
Im not very happy with my lighting situation right now- I can't seems to figure out a good setting for my bta. Its changed colors and shape. Im afraid to change the lighting again. Stability is apparently Key. The video is current the beautiful bta is a month ago before my prime hd16 confusing light. IMG_6325.JPG IMG_3061.jpg
 
Nice reefs!
 
lol. It works out almost perfect. When you are on the couch you get a perfect view of the tank. HOWEVER, I wish I put the stand a tad higher. :). Next time probably a totally different plan.
36" stand height is just right but you need a stool or small set ladder to work in the tank.
Great view from the couch and standing.
Plus lots of room down under.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new