I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looking good guys this is my 8 month old 180
image.jpeg
 
I'll play along.

I did a reboot to my 40 Breeder. I sold off all my corals in May and for the last 4 months it's been a FOWLR. After getting the itch to set up a reef again, I started buying corals so I have something other than fish to stare at.

As you can see, I'm a BIG Jawbreaker mushroom fan. I enjoy how bright they look under actinic lighting as well as how the different colors (red & geeen) appear as it matures.

By the way, Tang police, come and get me.

20151115_202115.jpg


20151115_202137.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll play along.

I did a reboot to my 40 Breeder. I sold off all my corals in May and for the last 4 months it's been a FOWLR. After getting the itch to set up a reef again, I started buying corals so I have something other than fish to stare at.

As you can see, I'm a BIG Jawbreaker mushroom fan. I enjoy how bright they look under actinic lighting as well as how the different colors (red & geeen) appear as it matures.

By the way, Tang police, come and get me.

20151115_202115.jpg


20151115_202137.jpg
Nice
 
Any other people?
 
This WAS my native tank. Changed all the water out and threw some live rock I had sitting in a bucket in it. So it will be reef ready soon

1447986138802.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new