I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1452622101.400592.jpg
my sons tank. Which is the head board of his bed and has a shelf around it for his cat. The eel and cat are like best friends
 
Been a few days, how bout some tanks?
 
BOOM!!

DSC_0718-L.jpg


DSC_0857-L.jpg


DSC_0836-L.jpg


SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST don't tell any one ;)
Dude.....I'm pretty sure I just watched a video on YouTube of this tank, thinking to myself...man, what a nice tank. Then I got to rolling through my thread to look at all the tanks in here.....and here it is.
 
Dude.....I'm pretty sure I just watched a video on YouTube of this tank, thinking to myself...man, what a nice tank. Then I got to rolling through my thread to look at all the tanks in here.....and here it is.
Got a link for that one??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new