OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving my lights. A few pieces are really starting to take off.
gwxGZt5.jpg
Looking real nice!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes nice!

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily

that sandbed is cleaner than normal, you have fish and a decent balanced bioload but that sand is nice and pristine, no pocketed areas, it looks just like my sandbed after I just blast cleaned it...only yours is under a nice rock stack and doesn't look like its been rip cleaned...how are you keeping that sandbed so nicely?

dailydriven911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily

that sandbed is cleaner than normal, you have fish and a decent balanced bioload but that sand is nice and pristine, no pocketed areas, it looks just like my sandbed after I just blast cleaned it...only yours is under a nice rock stack and doesn't look like its been rip cleaned...how are you keeping that sandbed so nicely?

Haha thanks but what you don't know is this tank started with new sand lol. It's been up and running for almost a month and just a few days ago it started going through a small diatom bloom. So other than a few hermits and nassarious snails I'm doing nothing. I will be siphoning eventually probably every month or so. Using zero tds ro/di water I find helps. If you let the tds creep up that's when I notice things can get out of hand fast.

Liquidangel22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would be surprised how easy this tank is to setup. Stand took an hour and tank setup takes 5 min. If you want to pay for my flight and a couple hours of work then I'm in!

Hahaha unfortunately I can't fly you out to maintain it for me too :p I have so many headaches with my little 29 gal biocube that the idea of getting anything bigger sounds like something I would need to quit my job to maintain. I'm sure once I'm more experienced it won't seem that way, but right now my tiny tank is literally driving me mad, as well as broke, so when I chuck it out the window and can afford to hire someone to come set it up and maintain it for me I'll call ya !!

I need to win the lottery so I can afford to build a house around the tanks I want...

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha unfortunately I can't fly you out to maintain it for me too :p I have so many headaches with my little 29 gal biocube that the idea of getting anything bigger sounds like something I would need to quit my job to maintain. I'm sure once I'm more experienced it won't seem that way, but right now my tiny tank is literally driving me mad, as well as broke, so when I chuck it out the window and can afford to hire someone to come set it up and maintain it for me I'll call ya !!

I need to win the lottery so I can afford to build a house around the tanks I want...
Haha! It can be annoying at times. And if I had the money, I'd build one i could dive in lol @melev

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking good!

Back