I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is my 20 and a green finger leather frag

1446697658361.jpg


1446697687787.jpg
 
I know I thought about it twice before posting because I seen all these huge tanks lol so why not it's my first tank I'll get there soon
Dude you're good to go here. Everyone has the same passion and as far as being hesitant on posting stuff, don't be! How long has your nano been up and running?
 
I know I thought about it twice before posting because I seen all these huge tanks lol so why not it's my first tank I'll get there soon
Hahaha, when I started this thread I posted my 3 gallon lol
 
Whoa wait a minute, you're the guy that posted in the where is your tank located thread and I said I like the one in the bedroom....right? Dude, we live in the same city, gotta check that tank out
Oh yeah, that was me. Come check it out anytime. Either one.
 
Any more guys?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new