I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll play, I'm bored too.

Older pic of my 15g, which going to be moved to a 40 breeder soon.

aa731e01ae2b53275841c3c94fe5d722.jpg
I like Nanos! They're cool!
 
I love this tank. But unfortunately I love montiporas also. Not a whole lot of room for growth in 15g. Especially when they are happy in the tank.
I'm a zoanthid guy!
 
I'm a zoanthid guy!

Yeah I love zoas also. It's a fine line to walk keeping SPS and zoas in the same small tank. I've been having troubles keeping nutrients in the water and my zoas aren't doing spectacular but my SPS are doing great. Luckily almost all my zoas like lots of flow. Plus my wife said it needs more diversity besides being all zoas. Haha.

Planing on having a big island on one side of the 40b for SPS and a smaller lower island on the other side for zoas.
 
Yeah I love zoas also. It's a fine line to walk keeping SPS and zoas in the same small tank. I've been having troubles keeping nutrients in the water and my zoas aren't doing spectacular but my SPS are doing great. Luckily almost all my zoas like lots of flow. Plus my wife said it needs more diversity besides being all zoas. Haha.

Planing on having a big island on one side of the 40b for SPS and a smaller lower island on the other side for zoas.
Sounds cool, I can't get enough zoas lol. Can't get enough of coralline either haha
 
Keep them coming guys
 
Those are neat
 
Nice tanks so far guys! Let's see some more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new