I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my 38nuvo

20151105_180815.jpg
 
That's a cool site!! Thanks for posting that, I need some for my 29 oceanic. As for my 14, it's a brand new coralife.

I'll be honest. These setups are good because they basically drop right in, BUT they are way over priced now and the lighting doesnt look that good in my opinion. You are better off retrofitting an AI hydra into the hood.
 
Those are awesome guys!! Keep the thread going, they are awesome to look at!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new