I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My 24 gallon nuvo. Up for a year now but finally stocking it up.
That top scan colony is on point. Beautiful
 
It's still a pretty new reef, relatively.. But here's a tank shot and a close up of my 150. Sorry about the quality of my cell phone pics.

20151108_134635.jpg


20151108_134644.jpg
I like that man, looks good.
 
Coral colors look good. What's the secret? Tap water? Can only imagine what this will look like at year 2
Thank you. There is no secret lol. Just a little pacience not sure if this tank will hit the 2 years mark. Im already deciding on my next one. Maybe a 120g next year. I already dont have any space left on this one.
 
Cool tanks guys!
 
Let's see some more guys
 
Hahaha, when I started this thread I posted my 3 gallon lol
Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! My first nano was a 3 gallon JBJ pico tank, now I'm at an 8 gallon and just ordered a 20 gallon tank , I'm telling myself that's it , for now anyway
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new