I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
In the middle or a re-scape, almost done.

P1100812_zpskuw1dzrd.jpg
 
That's nice, I'm aiming for something similar with my biocube
 
This one has been a week now. It was upgraded from my previous tank, all rock and sand used so not even a mini cycle.
Looks good man
 
Just reviewed this entire thread. Amazing tanks and so much is so unique. It shows a bit of every reef keepers personality. Keep up the pics. I would post mine, but seriously, I suck at pics and have not got any good ones since adding my nps two weeks ago. Soon...
 
Just reviewed this entire thread. Amazing tanks and so much is so unique. It shows a bit of every reef keepers personality. Keep up the pics. I would post mine, but seriously, I suck at pics and have not got any good ones since adding my nps two weeks ago. Soon...
I agree with all that you have said, keep them coming guys!
 
heres the start of my tiny one... not really much of a reef yet... more like a bowl of saltwater rock and single frag of zoas lol

20151129_165618.jpg
Haha cool man
 
lol once I get everything down this thing will take off. ill probably drop 100 bucks of coral in it in the next couple weeks. but first off I gotta get the lid right. I bought the wrong stuff this time lol
 
lol once I get everything down this thing will take off. ill probably drop 100 bucks of coral in it in the next couple weeks. but first off I gotta get the lid right. I bought the wrong stuff this time lol
Let's see a better picture of it man, interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new