I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's my 90 with trigger system ruby 36 sump lit by reef radiance star fire Genesis leds



image.jpeg
 
Yea it's goin thru some changes now the Rock is starting to look nice some neon greens and some reds not just the laboratory white they were lol. Thanks for keepin up with it.
 
Yea it's goin thru some changes now the Rock is starting to look nice some neon greens and some reds not just the laboratory white they were lol. Thanks for keepin up with it.
That's my thing, that's what I do:D lol
 
Im wet. Its messy still though. April coral i hope. Sososo messy

IMG_20160203_085422.jpg
Haha nice start, be sure to post back and show us what you have come up with!
 
Nice job folks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new