IM EXT 50 Aquarium Plumbing

kathya0321

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
15
Location
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for anyone that has the above aquarium for some advice on pump settings. I have a skimmer that needs the water to be at a specific level in order for it to work correctly. What could I use to put under the skimmer so that I can have my water level higher in my sump? I'm hoping that will solve my water flow issue. Thanks in advance for any help.
 
You can purchase adjustable skimmer stands from saltwater online retailers (or other online retailers), you can 3D print a stand (or have one printed), or you can take a DIY approach using supplies such as egg crate lighting covers and short PVC standoffs.
 
You can purchase adjustable skimmer stands from saltwater online retailers (or other online retailers), you can 3D print a stand (or have one printed), or you can take a DIY approach using supplies such as egg crate lighting covers and short PVC standoffs.
Ty great options!
 
Good luck with your adventure! I have used all of these approaches and more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new