I'm famous!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndz98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndz98

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Cookeville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol okay so maybe I'm not exactly famous. But this just sort of surprised me/made me laugh. I was watching a BRS video just a few minutes ago and check out who that second post is by. That was a year ago and I'm just now noticing it now haha.

IMG_6943.PNG
 
giphy.gif
 
anDeZ6eP_700wa_0.gif
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new