I'm Feeling Generous Today!!! Chalice Packs Coming!!!!

I first thought the title thread said " I'm feeling gorgeous today!!!" :hammer:Man I'm tired and want to go home... :snicker: Yeah right!!!
 
Yea...tell us what you want....pm, paypal....what's the deal for us first timers on this craaaaazy sale.....:)
 
WYSIWYG Pack #2

SOLD!!!!!

$400 plus shipping (This pack retails for $800)

1. WWC Fanta (This frag is from the growth edge of the mother colony so it hasn't developed the green in the eye yet.)
G008.jpg


WWC Fanta Mother Colony
Fanta002.jpg


2. UC Halloween
G009.jpg


3. WWC Subzero Watermelon
G007.jpg
 
Last edited:
that is a sweet pack!!! It will be gone in a minute. I have one of them beauties already.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new