I'm freaking out about these Shrooms!

Mine finaly popped a baby about the size of a dime, I feel like it took forever. How's is every one else's doing?
 
Mine finaly popped a baby about the size of a dime, I feel like it took forever. How's is every one else's doing?

We only saved one and I believe we have pulled 2 babies thus far.

Color did change but they are still one of the best shrooms we have in the collection. I will see if Brett can find a pic of one we sent to NJ not that long ago.
 
I am from NJ and got mine on the original release, is that the one you are talking about?
 
I am from NJ and got mine on the original release, is that the one you are talking about?

Did you pick yours up at the Manhattan swap too? Do you have any pics of yours? Mine has gotten little bit bigger but no sign of babies.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new