im fusion 10 skimmer recommendation - EShopps nano!

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After way to much research I decided on the eShopps nano skimmer. Don't let the dimensions fool you, it fits fine. The pump sits over the divider wall...

So far its quiet (without the silencer that comes with it), easy to adjust, magnet holds tight to the back wall, no micro bubbles, and looks pretty darn good to boot.

96A7DCF9-DE25-4060-BB5F-2B1F51A76AF0_zpsptbvg7u9.jpg

Javeii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing. I've been looking into this piece of equipment. How silent is silent? Do you have to put your ear up to hear it hum?

OP
OP
FishWrangler

FishWrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its super silent with the included silencer which I have put on it. When my kessel is off I could hear it without the silencer.

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use filter socks in my refugium which is in my stand. I converted my JBJ 45 Gallon to have it. A overflow is on one side and a intank basket is on the other with matrix and purigen

Joshua M Hall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After way to much research I decided on the eShopps nano skimmer. Don't let the dimensions fool you, it fits fine. The pump sits over the divider wall...

So far its quiet (without the silencer that comes with it), easy to adjust, magnet holds tight to the back wall, no micro bubbles, and looks pretty darn good to boot.

96A7DCF9-DE25-4060-BB5F-2B1F51A76AF0_zpsptbvg7u9.jpg
How do you prevent the microbubbles from this skimmer? I cannot get mine to stop dumping them out the bottom

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back