IM Lagoon 25 Equipment Question

gtr_muddy01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been wanting to get a tank for a while now. I was looking at the Nuvo 20, Nuvo 30l, and the fusion lagoon 25. I think I have settled on the lagoon 25.

When doing a bunch of research on the equipment that works well with that tank, I have seen that folks had issues with the Ecotech RMS mount and running the Tunze 9001. Is anyone running the RMS mount with a Tunze 9001?

My plan was to do the dual return pump mod, use the Tunze 9001, and then use a XR15 Pro with the RMS. But if that isn't going to fit, now im wondering What should I Use?

Or do you think a Hydra Prime would work just as good as the XR15?

Any advice would be appreciated!
 
I would stick with the radion. You'll get more coverage and better spectrum than the prime. Here's my prime on a nuvo 10g.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new